Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Touching Song!


I worshipped God for nearly an hour by singing the same song repeatedly last Sat night...
The atmosphere broke thru another level as I fell postrated b4 Him, crying in His presence. God... I Need You!

奇迹必会降临 MUJIZAT ITU NYATA
(found in Track 12, "Fly High" CD- Great songs inside!!! Go get it!!!)

全能的神你能力无限
(Almighty God With Unlimited Power)

有了你万事都有可能
(With You All Things Are Possible)

从使大山在眼前
(Every Mountain Before Our Eyes)

你也能够挪去
(You Can Cast It Away)

在你绝对没有难成事
(Nothing Is Too Hard For You)

主每当我软弱无力
(Whenever I Am Weak & Broken)

你的恩典够我用
(Your Grace is More Than Enough To Sustain Me)

只要我能够相信
(As Long As I Believe)

奇迹必会降临
(Miracles Will Definitely Come)

不靠才能不靠实力
(Not by Power Not By Might)

依靠圣灵的能力
(But By The Spirit)

只要我全心呼求
(As I Continue To Ask)

奇迹必会降临
(Miracles Will Definitely Come)

只要坚定来宣告就有奇迹
(Steadfastness Will Produce Miracles)

坚定相信就必会成就
(Steadfastness Will Produce Results)


My personal experiences taught me... when I dun bow down to unusual adversities, miracles/ breakthroughs will usually follow!
-
Put it simply in Chinese..."大难不死, 必有后福!"
-

No comments: