Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Creative Commercials

Running out of shampoo one day, I decided to replenish my stock at a nearby NTUC.

I picked up Herbal Essences shampoo due to its sweet-smelling scent!

At home, after slapping a pool of it on my head, I regretted my choice.

I suddenly remembered what I see on TV a few months ago...




Unsure whether the result is true...

Not wanting to risk my recently-permed hair to become straight prematurely, I bought a specially-formulated shampoo for permed hair at "Pink Beauty" the next day! Haha...

I think the Heineken commercial is pretty creative as well!

Check this out! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA Jo, U very funny! I thought there was some weird ingredient in the shampoo or sthg, scared me for a while cos' that's the current shampoo i'm using!

Oh yea, your title has a lil' typo =P Or maybe you can make it your new tagline...like McD's 'filet!' =XXXX

Joanne Toh said...

Changed!!! :) Tks for highlightg Bernice!