Thursday, February 26, 2009

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

25022009161

A busy day at work yesterday!

Stepping out from e office, an unexpected RAINBOW greeted me! That really lifted up my spirit! Hee.. I was reminded of a song… ”There is sunshine after the rain…”

It’s amazing how God uses little encouragement like this to cheer us up!

I’m sure this rainbow delighted many others as well!

Anyway, I have just finished a 10-week “Getting Started” BS with the current Wed batch.

Catching a free Wed evening before the next batch begins, I watched “Slumdog Millionaire”! A great show!

I have always like to see a different side of the world & life!

Unsure about your afterthoughts… I come back, especially loving my 1st brother and my parents even more… In fact, they were the 1st few ppl I prayed for during QT.

A loving family makes HEAVEN on earth.

God, I thank YOU for them!

No comments: