Monday, December 15, 2008

Invisible Wings (隱形的翅膀)


I heard this song before but did not think too much about it until Mandy sang it during “AC SHOW TIME” audition.
-
It triggered me to look into the lyrics and finding them meaningful,
I started to appreciate the song better.

Somehow, I was touched by the song.

Guess that’s common grace at work- a beauty of pop culture…

The lyrics…

每一次 都在徘徊孤单中坚强
(I strengthen myself in wilderness each time)

每一次 就算很受伤也不闪泪光
(In every setback, I will not shed a tear)

我知道 我一直有双隐形的翅膀
(I know I have a pair of invisible wings)

带我飞 飞过绝望
(That helps me to soar above despair)

不去想 他们拥有美丽的太阳
(Do not envy what others have)

我看见 每天的夕阳 也会有变化
(The dusk is different every day)

我知道 我一直有双隐形的翅膀
(I know I have a pair of invisible wings)

带我飞 给我希望
(That helps me to fly)

我终于看到 所有梦想都开花
(I see my dreams blossoming)

追逐的年轻 歌声都嘹亮
(Sound of pursuits is loud & clear)

我终于翱翔 用心凝望不害怕
(As I spread my wings, I fear not)

哪里会有风 就飞多远吧
(But soar with the wind)

隐形的翅膀 让梦恒久比天长
(Invisible wings turn dreams into eternal reality)

留一个愿望 让自己想象
(With that, I continue to imagine…)

No comments: